Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Stock...






So yesterday I began the daunting task of photographing all the vintage stock that I have. I hope to stock my Etsy Vintage shop with more than 200 new pieces before the end of the month. Also Violeta Vintage is preparing for an open studio day, where customers who live in the Barcelona area can come and shop by appointment! All very exciting stuff but a lot of hard work...
I was very excited this week to acquire some dead stock from the early eighties- a selection of 15 shift dresses. Each dress is different with block colouring, pocket details and different cuts, necklines and fit. It's like buying a designers complete collection, and they're perfect for spring! I'll try and get some photos up over the next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment